Technical Development Engineer / EC&I
Full time - Permanent
Would you like to work for a company; that will offer you the opportunity to gain industry accreditations, undertake coaching and mentoring training, and leadership programmes?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary health benefit (dental care, physiotherapy, optical care, chiropody, body health screening, hospital cover)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share save scheme
What will you be doing?
- Your role would involve supporting on a range of Projects and Operations including, equipment manufacture, assembly, trials, testing, development of remotely operated systems, operations and maintenance.
- You will be working with engineering teams to develop and assemble equipment for trials and testing as well as to resolve technical, quality and schedule issues.
- You will also undertake scheduled and breakdown maintenance within the JFN Rig Halls at Egremont or specified site-based locations.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading provider of specialist services to the marine, oil & gas and other high assurance industries worldwide.
What you'll need:
- Understanding of Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Systems.
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry. Sellafield experience is preferred.
- Experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and decision-making skills.
- Experience of working in a technical, testing or development area is advantageous.
- Experience of Hydraulic and Electrical Manipulators and Long Reach Tooling is advantageous.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.