Role: Technical Engineer - Fire & Construction
Location: Cardiff / Hybrid
Salary: Highly Competitive
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Engineer who has experience working in the construction and fire industry to join a Global Company based in Cardiff. The company is a fast growing innovative manufacturer producing high quality products for a variety of sectors. They are UK market leaders with an excellent reputation and are committed to the rapid expansion plans across the international markets.
- Support with new product development projects this includes material specs, all drawings, and standard details.
- Support to new project introduction projects this includes handing over to manufacturing and reviewing manufacturing controls against the technical file.
- Take part in product and system testing.
- Work alongside product certifications, specifications, and approvals.
- Creating and managing technical files around manufacturing, change control, testing, and product offer.
- Provide product collateral support including technical data sheets, safety data sheets, installation guides, standard details, product specifications, product approvals, BIM models, installation videos, and support with marketing collateral.
- Engineering background and hands on experience.
- Engineering degree or relevant qualifications.
- Commercial construction understanding and visualisation.
- Excellent attention to detail and a practical outlook.
- Ability to seek out issues and propose solutions.
- Experience working in both product design and manufacturing.
- Confident using CAD, Microsoft excel and SharePoint.
- Project management training.