My client are a leading house building contractor and due to an increase in developments, they are looking for Technical Manager to join there management team. My client is seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator within the house building industry.
My Client are looking for an experienced Technical manager to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Director
My Client are looking for someone with previous experience within development in a housing environment and must have an up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation, a clear understanding of local government and knowledge of health and safety legislation.
This is an excellent job opportunity to join a growing specialists housing contractor. To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560.