We are proud to offer the opportunity to work for a company with fantastic company ethos and market leader in their products and services. This role as a Technical Manager would be suited to you if you are a forward thinking individual with an understanding of electromechanical Engineering and have previously experience of managing a technical team. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical direction for design, development and systems application from the definition phase through to full implementation and end-of-life. Would you like to work for a forward thinking company that continuously striving to improve? Would you like to work for a company that has a passion for developing their employees? If Yes this is the role for you.
Your new role as Technical Manager will involve:
- You will be responsible for providing technical direction for design, development and systems application from the definition phase through to full implementation and end-of-life.
- You will be a Coach and a Mentor to you team, looking to develop you team when required
- You will manage all the technical activities in accordance with best/cost-effective practice and assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and management of resources accordingly
- Manage the technical project plans and revision as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify the areas for improvement and lead the implementation of effective and sustainable solutions where appropriate.
- Management of industry code change monitoring and compliance.
- Technical adjudication, site visits and customer meetings
- Provide technical updates to the senior management team and liaises with the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of Order Book execution.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- A proven track record of innovation and technical management in delivering sustainable technical solutions
- Experience of FMEA and, ideally, PRINCE2 techniques
- A manager of people with a measurable track record of creating and managing successful technical teams and projects; will have a significant responsibility for performance evaluation and people development.
- A good facilitator and communicator.
- A strong completer/finisher mentality with good analytical skills. Strategic improvements must be deliverable, tangible and objective orientated.
- Qualified to degree level with a minimum of three years' senior technical management experience within an electro-mechanical engineering environment.
- Proven track record of delivering New Product Development
- Previous experience in working with R&D and Applications Engineering
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development
- Pension Contribution up to 10%
- Medical Cover
- Company annual bonus