Technical Machine Operator (Manufacturing)
£21000 + holiday, pension, personal development
Continental Shift pattern
A great opportunity has arisen for a machine operator within a FMCG manufacturer with engineering knowledge who has a desire to build and develop their career within a maintenance role.
Our client is looking for someone with an engineering or maintenance passion to form part of the Technical Operator team to manage and maintain production machinery with the potential to develop technically.
Our clients manufacturing process involves using blow moulding and rotational moulding machinery, and will require you to monitor machines and maintain machine efficiency, make adjustments, complete changovers and complete basic maintenance. A great opportunity if you want a more hands on role.
The role is quality focused, so will require someone who is accustomed to working to meet product quality specifications and adhering to all appropriate Health and Safety procedures. Excellent training potential to develop career.
* Ensure that everyone works in a safe manner, ensuring compliance at all times with Company policy and procedures regarding Health and Safety, standards of product quality, housekeeping and hygiene
* Complete all necessary checks and paperwork, as and when required
* Keep product quality to products work order specifications
* Maintain machine efficiency, basic maintenance and changeovers
* Complete relevant checks on ancillary equipment and record when necessary
* Carry out general housekeeping duties, as and when required
* Report all hazards by filling in the Hazard Book
* Work as part of a team to achieve production targets
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further