Exciting New Roles!!!! Immediate Starts & Permanent Contracts
Technical Operators (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced machine operator who would relish the opportunity to join a manufacturing organisation who have a global foot print? Do you want to work for an employer who looks after their staff both in and out of work? Are you ambitious with a great 'team' attitude? If the answer is YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to apply to!
Our client are a hugely successful pharmaceuticals & medical devices manufacturer. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for TEN Technical Operators who have experience within manufacturing setting up and operating production machinery.
As our clients new Technical Operator, you will receive thorough training on all equipment (must be prepared to work away from home Monday - Friday while you are on your induction/training program) working on either a 6-2 or 2-10 shift. These shifts when you are back on the manufacturing site will rotate.
- 1-2 years experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Machine operating experience (Printing/Automotive/Aviation)
Your Contractual Benefits
- Pension (employer contribution up to 8% maximum when the employee contributes 4%)
- Option to join the ShareSave scheme when it next opens
- Company Rewards Scheme - discounted vouchers on high street shops
- Additional day holiday for each 5 years of service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary to named beneficiaries following death in service
- Onsite Occupational Health
- Onsite Gym
- Free onsite car parking
Please click on the link to apply and send your CV. Can you please ensure all of your contact details are thoroughly up to date.
These positions are to start immediately and we will be looking to arrange your interview ASAP.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager