Technical Sales Engineer
A successful UK manufacturer of water storage solutions is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to sell their full range of products and services to the UK market.
Looking after the UK business, you will have full responsibility for all customers, selling through their established distribution network whilst also actively developing new relationships. You will be having technical discussions with the customers, developing solutions to any problems they may have, and seeking out opportunities for new product development. This is an autonomous role, therefore the time split between being in the office, working from home and out on the road visiting clients will be yours to plan. Full product training will be provided in-house.
- Good mechanical knowledge - ideally qualified to minimum HND or apprentice trained
- Ideally you will have some experience within water storage/steel tanks
- Previous exposure to Agriculture or Horticulture industries is preferred
- Essentially, the role requires a technical mind, with someone who has worked within a manufacturing environment, knows their way around a tool room and has knowledge of CAD.
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Location - this is open, however ideally you will be willing to commute to their South Midlands office once a week.
My client is a leading British manufacturer of water storage tanks, being experts in their field. They have enjoyed considerable success over the past 30 years, building and developing effective partnerships with key distributors located globally. They specialise in Steel tanks for water storage, working across industries including Agriculture and Horticulture where they have a deep understanding of the markets and can overcome the most complex of challenges to provide a solution that benefits all involved. Having built a strong export business, they also have a robust grasp of the UK market, and the successful Technical Sales Engineer will be focusing on expanding the British business.
- Good basic salary dependent on experience
- Car/Car Allowance + Fuel Card
- 28 days holiday
For more information please Apply for this role with a copy of your CV and a brief covering statement.