Technical Sales Engineer - Southern UK.
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Valve Distribution industry. Offering specialised support to the global process industries, they are involved in major projects across the world and have exclusive partnerships with leading process equipment manufacturers. They can provide efficient 24 hour service and support to ensure maximum performance for all their customers, and pride themselves on the personal relationships they build with each client.
Working from a home office, this is a National role, however the bulk of the business will be in the South. You will be in charge of managing your own time, liaising with both clients and manufacturers of the equipment that you are selling in order to provide a smooth service. The role involves selling their full range of Valves, Mechanical Seals and Agitator Systems in to the process industry. Full product training is provided, along with on-going support from the company and the manufacturers of the equipment.
You must possess a proven track record of selling highly technical products and equipment into the process industry, alongside a desire to succeed. You will also be comfortable discussing technical specifications with customers including technicians, engineering manager, and process engineers.
- External Sales experience
- Proven track record selling Valves to the Process Industries
- Located somewhere in the South of the UK (ideally Birmingham, across and down)
The following is desirable;
- Knowledge of Agitator Systems, Mechanical Seals, Engineering Houses
- Experience selling in to the Cosmetics Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Refinery, Food, Salt/Glass industries
- Keen eye for detail
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Bonus/Commission Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme