Technical Sales Engineer
South Of England (Remote and Field Based)
Do you want to work for a profitable business with an excellent salary and performance bonus incentives?
Do you have a background in Mechanical Engineering and sales and have the desire to further your career?
About the company:
- Our client is a global leading OEM for condition monitoring products.
- They have suppled high- performance condition monitoring solutions to industries across the world for well over fifty years
What benefits will you get?
- Salary negotiable from £42000 per annum depending on experience
- Performance Bonus Scheme with the chance to earn five figures extra every year
- Company Pension
- Permanent Job
- Private Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and Phone
- Excellent training and development
- The opportunity to work around the Uk on projects
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for visiting our office/customer sites
- Creating Customer trust & relations
- Selling correct solution from the client's portfolio
What hours will I work?
- Full Time home office & Field Based, and some overnight stays
An ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be passionate about our products and customer service.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be able to act with integrity, consistency and be accountable for own actions.
- Be professional and a good team player.
- Be practical, logical and have good common sense.
- Be highly self-motivated and must be comfortable and able to work on own initiative.
- Have a full, clean UK driving license.
- A recognised mechanical qualification. (Essential)
- Understanding of electromechanical machinery. (Essential)
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- Mobius/BINDT ISO18436 Cat I (Desirable)
- Condition monitoring experience (Desirable)
- Sales Experience (Desirable)