TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A well established and leading brand are looking to expand their external sales team with 2 positions for Technical Sales Representatives.
To be located anywhere across England and Wales - area will be divided up dependent on locations for the 2 successful Reps.
Established for over 150 years, this long running brand name has stood for a constant drive for perfection. Their long guiding principle is to develop and produce the best tools possible for and with the customer. Pride themselves on their high-quality products, manufactured at 3 locations in Europe under strict quality control. Working closely with End Users to sell through a well-established distribution network, the company operate a tightly knit sales network to ensure their products always reach their destination quickly.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, the successful Sales Representatives will be responsible for growing sales through product demonstrations, targeting End Users to provide solutions and feeding this back through distribution. Other responsibilities will include;
* Supporting distribution partners with product training and providing technical support
* Attending distributors open days to act as a liaison for the company
* Identify appropriate tooling and equipment solutions to industrial end-users
* Seeking out new opportunities and developing accounts to generate sales growth.
Looking for an experienced sales professional with an ability to build strong and lasting relationships with colleagues and customers. Perhaps you are currently working internally and looking for the next step in your career to an external role, or you could already be working on the road. Other ideals include;
* Engineering/technical background
* Suitable home working environment
* Ability to spend the majority of their working time on the road
* Full UK driving license is essential
* Ideally you will have previous tools experience - Hand, Power, Torque
* Previous experience of selling through distribution
This role offers a great package including a competitive salary, Company Van (to enable product demonstrations), mobile phone, bonus scheme, pension, access to childcare voucher, 23 days holiday + statutory and a flexible approach to working.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!