Technical Sales Representative - Northamptonshire
An industry leader in water technology is now looking for a Technical Sales Representative to cover the Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Berkshire and North/West London.
You'll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you'll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you'll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
* Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
* Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
* Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
* Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
* Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships
* This position is based in the South East, covering North and West London, Milton Keynes, Berkshire and Northamptonshire
* Targeted accounts are within the Food and Beverage, Institutional and manufacturing industries
* As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. The company is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you're prepared to solve any customer problem.
* The company invest heavily in training and development and as part of your role you will take part in an industry leading training programme to fully equip you with the skills and knowledge for your role.
* Experience in technical sales or field sales support
* Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
* Possess a clean and valid Driver's License
* Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
* Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
* Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
What's in it For You:
* You'll join a growth company offering flexibility, a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
* A company vehicle and mobile phone
* A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
* Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
* Support from a dedicated technical service team
* A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
* Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments