Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Technical Sales Specialist is for you to build relationships with customers and understand there requirements and keep them up to date with the other products that are available to them.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Technical Sales Specialist will involve:
- You'll need to develop & demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way the business works and the sector it operates in.
- Communicating with customers professionally by telephone/email, on technical application of the product ranges, be confident in your product knowledge you have learnt, so that you are able to inform and advice other suitable products available.
- You will continuously update divisional sales and customer service teams on product/system, designs and pricing, as well as act as an advisory service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance on the product range.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- 2+ Years of Sales in the construction or engineering industry
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Highly motived, goal driven with a can do attitude
- Experience of working towards KPI's
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A passion for brand recognition and products
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development