We are looking to recruit a confident, self-motivated, experienced Technical Junior Sales Support. The candidate needs to play an important role as a member of the Sales Team, mainly assessing technical requests from new and existing customers, issuing commercial proposals accordingly, following these up to conversion into sales and processing new sales through the company's system.
- Attend to customer requests and issue commercial proposals liaising with engineering /production/other departments when necessary.
- Follow on commercial proposals provided to ensure conversion into sales.
- Provide customer service and deal with customer requirements or complaints, supervising and coordinating actions required until satisfactory closure of issue.
- Work and communicate together with customers to confirm specifications required and / or clarify questions on requested parts.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering department to ensure correct part numbers and quoting structures are used when raising proposals.
- Update part numbers with customers, ensuring PO matches SO and this sales order is set up correctly in the company's system ready for processing and dispatching.
- Works very closely with the Sales Manager and ensure excellent relationships with existing and new customers are maintained and developed.
- Maintain accurate records of all costings, pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Arrange meetings and travel arrangements if necessary.
- General sales administration.
- Reports on Sales activity/KPI's
The next step
Once familiar the position and products within our sales team, the next step is to develop and progress into an external sales and marketing specialist positions. This includes worldwide travel to visit customers to attend trade shows and conferences.
- Confident individual.
- Dynamic, positive, forward thinking and creative person.
- Disciplined and methodical in approach - thorough on the detail.
- Technical background or education preferred.
- Good problem solver with a technical and commercial mindset.
- Enjoys communicating with people and comfortable with modifying behavior to achieve results.
- Somebody who likes travelling worldwide.
- A desire to understand and adapt to different styles and cultures.
- Good grammatical & written skills.