Technical Service Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Service Engineer to join an expanding specialist division of our clients group of companies. Due to ongoing success, the company have recently acquired a new office premises and are looking to add more skilled staff to their growing team. The company specialise in the Design and Installation of bespoke add ons and service to Industrial Lifting and Moving Vehicles.
As the Technical Service Engineer, you will be expected to add value to the business by your measurement/design complementing and fitting services. This will include:
- Adhering to company standards when fitting solutions, such as the wiring of wipers and heaters into vehicles
- Attend meetings with customers/clients to provide Technical Input for designs where required
- Support/validate designs with measurements, etc.
- liaising with your Line Manager, Customer Service, and other Managers regarding reviews of recent jobs/assignments to review successes, failures, and any areas which may be improved.
To be considered for the position, we are looking for driven and motivated candidates who also have:
- experience of hands on metal work, electrical skills for wiring/installations
- Commercial Van license
- Computer capability
- Flexible approach to work, as travel and occasional overnight stays will be required
If you would like to apply for the opportunity, please click the link, or call Graham on 0151 737 5560.