Technical Manager (Facades)
Salary £60,000 + Company benefits
My client has an excellent reputation for manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the facades market. Due to upcoming projects my client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic Technical Manager to join a market leader of architectural products for the facades industry.
The ideal Technical Manager must have experience and the knowledge of façade systems and building envelopes in commercial projects. The successful Technical Manager will have the responsibility to fully understand all relevant company products and resources and to subsequently manage the technical and estimation team. The purpose of the role is to coordinate and build up the technical team.
It is essential that you come from a technical background in building facades and have experience in the facades products/systems, structural engineering, building envelope design and construction methods.
Skills and Duties:
- Manging and coordinating estimation, technical and design teams;
- Review and develop technical support for fabricators/architects and main contractors
- Introducing and implementing solutions and procedures to improve information flow
- Recognise and provide technical support to the sales and procurement teams
- Support technical development of the accounts including coordination of software, fabrication and product trainings
- Creating and managing training programs for client's network
- Providing regular feedback regarding market trends and competition
- High technical Standards in fundamental structural design and construction details
- Knowledge of Building regulations, Fire testing and weather testing method.
- A degree in construction or engineering facades
As a technical Manager you must have excellent organisation skills, excellent communication skills and a demonstrable track record of providing exceptional levels of customer service.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560