Role: - Technical Support
Salary: - Highly Competitive
Location: - Hampshire
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity to join our testing and certification client's technical team. If you have an engineering background, experience in a testing laboratory and have an understanding of quality management systems then please apply within.
- Provide technical support to the commercial team to enable them to qualify enquiries and provide quotations to the client.
- Support customers with technical guidance and information required e.g. Application Forms, which will fast track the testing and certification.
- Review project information to enable testing to be efficient
- Provide technical guidance and training to testing operations staff
- Timely and precise writing of test reports, to ensure they are compliant with client, regulatory and quality requirements
- Initiate improvements in the testing and reporting process
- Conduct gap analysis for new specifications
- Support the review and development of test documentation which will ultimately help the engineers when conducting test.
- Support testing if required
- HND (or equivalent) in Engineering or comparable experience
- Practical experience of testing in a testing lab environment
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems i.e. ISO 17025
- Sustains a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Applied experience of report inspection in a testing house environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements