Technical Support Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a client of ours for their base in Cheshire. The company have a global presence, and specialise in the Manufacture of Building Products for the Construction and Engineering markets. Due to ongoing demand, we are currently looking for an Technical Support Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical input and solutions to projects
- Carry out value engineering activities on areas of large building projects
- Provide drawings and paperwork for project specific works
- Determine project specific calculations for windloads, thermal dynamics, etc.
- Complete product development tasks for UK specific needs
- Attend progress meetings as required
- Advise on supplier details and interfaces on company systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified to a minimum of a HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft softwares (windows, office - excel, etc)
- Experience in a similar role
- Design method and autoCAD skills
- Experience with building products and systems for the construction industry
To apply, please click the link, or call our Manufacturing Team on 0151 737 5560 for some more information.