Technical Support Specialist (Insulated Panels Manufacturer)
£35,000 + Fantastic Contractual Benefits
Are you an experienced Roofing and Cladding Contractor who is looking for an opportunity to join a global construction manufacturing firm and come away from project/contract managing? Would you love to join a company who is rapidly becoming the global leader across all construction products and still add real value to a business with your experience?
If YES, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our clients Insulated Panels Division!! Your new role will be to provide key technical support and information to onsite Contractors, Project Managers and Architects on the product ranges that they are using. This could be onh Live Chat, Emails or Phone Calls. With this new role not only comes opportunity but will give you a wonderful new team to work alongside and share in the everyday successes.
This truly is a FANTASTIC opportunity; you will not only be joining a successful business but you will be joining a business who is Brexit safe and holds nothing but projected business across all divisions until at least 2025!!
Your New Role
In your new role your key responsibilities will be to provide technical support to the internal teams and to update and maintain all technical literature. On a daily basis you will be providing advice on specification / building physics / applications and maintenance of our product range to architects, specifiers & cladding contractors etc. to assist in their product selection and to promote Kingspan products.
* Maintain CAD drawing system and generate drawings in AutoCAD.
* Provide product guidance to architects, cladding contractors, insurance companies and end users.
* Create specifications for our range of products.
* Perform a variety of calculations. Full training will be provided on how to carry out these calculations
* Ensure Salesforce is continuously updated
* Check customers' construction details to ensure that they comply with Kingspan's recommendations.
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of various types of cladding systems used on roof and wall applications in the UK.
* Relevant qualification / experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
* AutoCAD experience is essential.
* Revit experience is desirable
* An appropriate degree in engineering or similar is desirable but not essential.
* Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
£35,000 salary with a 10% annual bonus
Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
24 days plus all bank holidays
Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager