Technical Support Specialist (Insulated Panels Manufacturer)
£35,000 + Superb Contractual Benefits
Are you an experienced Roofing and Cladding Contractor who is looking for an opportunity to join a global construction manufacturing firm and come away from project/contract managing? Would you love to join a company who is rapidly becoming the global leader across all construction products and still add real value to a business with your experience?
If YES, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our clients Insulated Panels Division!! This role will be to provide key technical support and information to onsite Contractors, Project Managers and Architects on their product ranges.
This is a Superb opportunity to join a successful business undergoing extensive business growth with projected business across all divisions until at least 2025!!
The role key responsibilities will be to provide technical support to the internal teams and to update and maintain all technical literature. On a daily basis you will be providing advice on specification / building physics / applications and maintenance of our product range to architects, specifiers & cladding contractors etc. to assist in their product selection and to promote their products.
* Maintain CAD drawing system and generate drawings in AutoCAD.
* Provide product guidance to architects, cladding contractors, insurance companies and end users.
* Create specifications for our range of products.
* Perform a variety of calculations. Full training will be provided on how to carry out these calculations
* Ensure Salesforce is continuously updated
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of various types of cladding systems used on roof and wall applications in the UK.
* Relevant qualification / experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
* AutoCAD experience is essential.
* Revit experience is desirable
* An appropriate degree in engineering or similar is desirable but not essential.
* Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
£30-£35k salary Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
24 days plus all bank holidays
Competitive pension contributions
Apply Via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further