Role: Technical Writer / document Control - Life Sciences
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Writer / Document Controller to join a Global Medical Device Company based in the area of Manchester. You will Develop, Designing SOPs and ensure the highest attention to detail. If you are looking for a new challenge please get in touch.
- Act as Document Owner for documentation CCRs & route documents through the document change control process,
- Support other Document Owners by creating supporting justifications for changes & compiling accurate & complete documentation packages,
- Contribute to work instructions, area guidelines, knowledge base topics, style guides/templates, & department SOPs,
- Assist in the development & revision of documents, following established style & format guidelines,
- Proofread & review documents,
- Rely solely on other Technical Writers or supervisor to manage projects & timelines.
- Attend project/core team meetings as required.
- Revise existing documentation by working with stakeholders, partners, or distributors to facilitate revision, review, & approval of documentation.
- Coordinate the collaborative review process & establish review & edit cycles.
- Coordinate the transition of documentation through development, pilot & production phases as appropriate.
- For CAPAs, provide solutions, & implement changes as required.
- Through Technical Training, maintain experience & knowledge of manufacturing processes, assays, instrumentation, & software as it applies to documentation.
- Manage one or two documentation projects at a time.
- Prioritize deliverables & manage "expedites".
- Maintain & monitor the development documents as required. Act as Document Owner for Development Documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically requires BA or BS & 2-5 years related experience desired
- Good computer skills
- Working Knowledge of QSR/GMP requirements & departmental & company processes & procedures.
- Working experience w/ print publishing, design, & document control programs
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Project & Time Management Skills
- Intermediate Technical Writing Theory & Practices