Role: Technologist - Pharmaceutical / QC Validation
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Technologist / QC Scientist to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based within the area of North West UK, Manchester. We are looking to hear from candidates who have QC Method Development experience and Method Transfer for finished products and raw materials. You will be responsible for maintaining GMP compliance and support the business as they continue to grow.
- Manage the (CMO) Pharmaceutical projects, deal with customers, complaints and ensure projects are dealt with in the correct manner.
- Preform Analytical Method Transfer, Method Development and Validation for finished products and raw materials.
- Assist in audits and regulatory inspections, QMS, Quality assurance awareness.
- Production process validation, cleaning validation and equipment validation.
- New raw material evaluation and new test method preparation.
- CAPA investigations, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Degree qualified, preferably within a Scientific Discipline.
- GMP / good manufacturing practice experience with previous experience working for a Pharmaceutical company.
- Be able to work well on their own as well as within a team.
- Must be used to working to SOPs and health and safety regulations.
- Preferably worked within a Manufacturing / Laboratory / GMP environment.
- Some travel maybe essential, Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: QC, Method Development, Method Validation, Method Transfer, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, SOP, QMS, Quality Systems, Audits