Tender Specialist - to be based in Manchester UK
The ultimate purpose for the role is to work alongside the client's Tender strategy In Europe, Middle East and Africa, ensuring its flawless implementation. The contribution of the role is measured by the companies win rate in tenders and other commercial opportunities.
Job role -
- Previous Tender experience in EMEA is desirable
- Knowledge of databases such as CRM or Oracle, SAP
- Have the ability to drive tender
- Build strong working relationships with Sales and Marketing
- Have a sound knowledge of the LEGAL and tender process
- Worked with UK managed services logic
- Experience combining Medical / Diagnostics knowledge of tender process and legal frameworks is desirable
- Be based in Manchester with frequent travel
- Product tendering experience is required
Qualifications and experience -
- EMEA tender process from commercial, admin and legal perspective
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative approach, able to coordinate cross functional team work
- European language is a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.