Territory Sales Manager - Southern UK and Eastern Europe
My client is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to cover the South of the UK and Eastern Europe. They are looking for ambitious individuals with the right personality to help them grow. Responsibilities will include;
- Building on existing accounts
- Developing new business
- Must be able to understand Technical and Non-Technical documents with relation to - Operations, Maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ability to identify direct markets to target
- Good organisation skills and time management
- Building on client relationships to develop and target key customers
Must have 3-5 years direct sales experience, 5 years minimum capital sales equipment experience, selling into the construction industry. A strong desire to do well and a passion to achieve and exceed sales targets set. Experience within the construction sales industry is essential, as this is the market you would be required to target. Willing to travel frequently around the South of the UK and Eastern Europe.
My client has over 20 years' experience within the construction industry, specialising in a wide range of equipment that covers concrete slab placements. They cover all Software, Service, Maintenance and full training on products and services to ensure there client base get the best out of there equipment.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus commission and they are also offering a company car, laptop, IPad and IPhone.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.