Territory Sales Manager - Microbiology
A global manufacturer and distributor of immunodiagnostics products is looking for a Territory Sales Manager.
A privately owned global corporation that has been established for over 45 years, this company has a demonstrated track record of high quality products and services. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of innovative diagnostics kits and reagents. They have offices in Canada, UK and USA. Their UK subsidiary has been successful in achieving steady growth within the microbiology sector and is a recognised leader in many areas.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role involves all aspects of business development. You will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities, working with set strategies and plans to introduce new products to current customers whilst actively seeking new business opportunities.
Other responsibilities include;
* Achieving sales targets
* Developing business plans with the management team and a sales strategy for the market launch of new products
* Provide timely and accurate competitive pricing on product competitors
* Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports via the CRM system
* Create and conduct presentations for customer presentations
* Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Attend regular training with the sales team to build confidence in promotion of products
* Attend appropriate sales exhibitions in the UK
The Territory for this role is North West, Midlands, Yorkshire and you can be located anywhere within this area. This is a field sales position, so you will be expected out on the road 4 days a week, visiting customers.
* Sales and Business Development background
* Scientific background - laboratory experience and methods for Microbiology
* Ideally a degree in Microbiology or related
* Proven drive to be part of a highly motivated sales team
* Understanding of COSHH and Health and Safety where appropriate
* Willingness to travel across the patch and flexible to travel at short notice
There is a Competitive basic on offer with this role, plus benefits to include company car, laptop, mobile, and target based bonus.