TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - UK and Europe (Scandinavia/Baltics)
A world class leader within the Construction industry, this renowned organisation delivers products and services that provide solutions to all their customer's needs. Their technology within the concrete slab industry stems from a deep understanding of the industry as they strive to continuously develop innovative products and services that enable their customers to increase productivity and profit.
The Territory Sales Manager's objective is to successfully promote, demonstrate, sell and perform end user training for the company's products. You will be maintaining and developing business relationships with established and new customers, utilizing the company's training, sales practices, and methodology. You will help develop new ideas based on your own industry experience, and possess a blend of business and technical savvy with a big picture vision and a drive to make that a reality.
Territory for this role will be half of UK (dependent on your location), Scandinavia and Baltics. Due to the extensive travel you must be located maximum 45 minutes from a major airport. You can expect typically 5 overnight stays every fortnight.
* Arrange customer visits in order to demonstrate equipment and close sale
* Establish Territory and Time Management methods to successfully accomplish territory objectives.
* Submit accurate weekly updates to the monthly sales forecasts using reports as requested by Senior Management
* Be an integral part of the European team by presenting new and current business development ideas
* Submit to the Sales Administrative Department accurate and timely sales orders.
* Communicate any needed information to affected departmental manager.
* Actively participate in and attend local and regional construction trade Chapters.
* Actively participate in and attend trade shows and company sales meetings.
* Responsible for following all construction site safety policies and practices.
* Have the ability to identify, and resolve problems, and handle multiple assignments
* Strong business development experience
* Minimum 5 years Construction industry experience
* Excellent computer and presentation skills
* Fluent in English - written and verbal
* Must possess a valid drivers' license
* A competitive basic salary
* Uncapped Commission on all sales paid monthly with no minimum target
* Generous car allowance or company car dependent on your preference
* Company Credit Card for all expenses
The attributes of a successful Territory Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Self-motivated individual who can work with or without direct supervision
* Outwardly straight forward individual
* Highly organized with strong administrative skills
* Be able to take direction and learn from mentoring/coaching opportunities
* Work as a Team Player by presenting and communicating benchmark methods
* Creative (problem solving)
* Proactive honest communication
* Ability to solve problems using existing systems and processes with effective analytical skills
* Professional with ability to be a strong leader
* Capable of identifying and developing processes and process improvements
* Maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
* Data analysis and data management
* Ability to effectively deal with people at different organizational levels both inside and outside the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company with a great culture and be an instrumental part of the European sales team.
Apply now to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor Group.