Role: Test Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical/Electronic)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer looking to join a Global Test company. Our client are a well-respected in house testing company using only the best testing equipment and provide the highest standard of training. This is a customer facing role so you must be extremely customer focused, have excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- You will build relationships up with clients from all industries, understand their needs / requirements and deliver on time.
- Manage multiple test projects and manage them to the best of your ability.
- Test products to the highest standards to assist the manufacturing of product its CE marking / Certification.
- Test products such as mechanical, electrical and electronic industrial appliances to ensure the safety of the product on behalf of client.
- Hit KPIs, time scales as agreed with clients.
- Maintain a safe / clean working environment at all times.
- Work in line with the requirements of ISO 17025
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Previous experience as a test engineer or mechanical discipline and/or have a Mechanical and or electronic/electrical engineering qualification.
- Build relationships with our clients, understand their requirements and then deliver this work autonomously.
- Knowledge of Lean culture is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills to confidently liaise with clients, and advise on the status of work to facilitate premier customer service & on-time delivery on all work and projects.
- A drive for development is key as you'll be given the opportunity to develop technical skills to work across a wide variety of laboratories, equipment and standards or client bespoke requirements.
- Resourceful and solution orientate
- Proactive and flexible with a great attention to detail
Keywords: Test Engineer, mechanical, electronic, electrical, certification, standards