Role: - Electrical Test Engineer (safety)
Location- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary- Competitive (DOE)
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a test engineer to join our clients global testing & Certification Company. You will join the fire detection team working as an electrical safety testing engineer within the laboratories. If you have experience in testing electrical products and this role seems of interest to you, please apply within.
- Undertaking precision measurements within a lab environment
- Testing electrical products for safety, efficiency, fit for purpose and/or bespoke customer requirements.
- Review and complete test reports
- Customer facing role- dealing with clients to discuss various testing requirements
- Strong project management skills required-interaction and engagements with clients at various levels from technicians up to directors
- Electrical Bias-experience with testing electrical products
- Electrical engineering qualification/or relevant industry based experience
- Ability to build relationships with clients-strong communication skills
- Project management skills required-managing multiple projects & audit work
- Strong interpersonal skills- to liaise with clients
- Drive for development and progression
Key Words: Test engineer, testing, Electrical, Fire, labs, project management, audit