Role: Test Engineer - Alarms / Fire Testing Lab
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer who has experience either testing or the installation of, alarm systems, sounders, smoke alarms, smoke detectors, heat detectors and visual alarms etc. If you're looking for a new challenge and want to join a national testing company please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
- Meet with client / customers on and off site to discuss test options for their products.
- Test products from start to finish ensure
- To support the Team Manager, managing chargeable testing projects, quotations, planning test workloads throughout the Laboratory.
- Supervise test work on a range of products; Alarms, Sounders, Smoke Alarms, Smoke Detectors, used within numerous industries.
- Review test reports and complete to client requirements.
- Must have experience working as Test Engineer on Electrical / Electronic products.
- Electrical / Electronic qualifications in the industry.
- Build relationships up with clients and understand their needs and requirements.
- Must have good project management skills as will be manging numerous projects.
- KPI driven, completing work on time.
Keywords: Test Engineer, Electrical, Electronic, customer focused, alarm systems, sounders, smoke alarms, smoke detectors, heat detectors and visual alarms.