- Recent experience as a calibration engineer / technician.
- Previous experience of calibrating DMM's / multi-meters, frequency generators, mechanical equipment, pressure and temperature instrumentation such as pressure and flow gauges, thermocouples, PRT's, ovens / furnaces etc.
- Ideally will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship or be time served.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Must be PC literate in MS Word and Excel and confidence to use bespoke computer software.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills, able to work as part of a team or alone with the minimum of supervision
- Ideally educated to HNC or higher in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Proven customer facing experience.
- Recent experience of calibrating electrical, temperature and mechanical instrumentation such as DMM's / multi-meters, frequency generators, thermocouples, ovens, furnaces, pressure, flow, load.
- Previous experience of calibrating to UKAS standards.
- Knowledge of importing / exporting from Excel databases and report generation from databases.
- Calibration and assembly of test rigs.
- Aerospace or Automotive industry.