Position: Tennent liaison officer
Locations: Wrexham and Manchester
Temp to Perm basis
My client are a well-established and rapidly expanding Social Housing Contractor, who are looking to recruit two Tenant Liaison Officers to work on a Temporary to perm basis, one being in Wrexham and the other in Manchester.
As a Tenant Liaison Officer you will develop positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. The successful TLO must have experience in social housing refurbishment environments, you will work closely with operatives for example Joiners/window fitters, managers, schedulers and tenants.
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting empty houses that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
To qualify for the role you must have a full driving licence along with your own transport as you may be required to travel to other schemes on occasion.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact Lauren on 0151 737 5560.