- Designing sheet steel parts in flat form to be CNC punched, lasered and bent.
- To supply build drawings to show where the parts are located within the enclosure for welding.
- Work to Forms of electrical separation specification.
- Utilise standards currently in place.
- Position electrical equipment and fixing details.
- Position busbar systems and route for interconnections from devices.
- Cable glanding facility.
- Work to Ingress protection standards.
- Design handovers with customers.
- Work to ISO 9001 quality system.
Ideally the candidate will understand how create sheet steel flat pattern drawings from 3 dimensional parts, have experience working Auto CAD with electrical knowledge.
Please note that we have a standard library that is used to assist with designs along with international standards such as electrical forms of separation etc.
Hours will be 8.30 m- 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 - 16.00 Friday