PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are recruiting trainee applicators to work with a long-standing client of ours that work on industrial sites worldwide. You will be given onsite training in the UK on the product that the client uses and the methods of applying it. Our client looks for semi-skilled / skilled workers who are confident in measuring, cutting, and using hand and power tools. We are looking for candidates who are looking for permanent work.
You will be trained on a site in the UK, but this client works worldwide with current projects in Norway, America, Sardinia and Italy which are already fully manned, their project book is fully booked with projects all over the UK and around the word, due to the nature of work you will be expected to work away from home for long periods of time. Because of the influx of work, they are looking for candidates who are interested in permanent work to join their team on a full-time basis as they grow.
Our client is accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK as accommodation is supplied at every site. The shift last up to 10 hours per day 7 days a week paid at £129 per shift to £204 per shift depending on where the site is based UK, abroad or offshore. On top of that you get £25 per shift cost of living plus other addon's like nights shifts, overtime, rest days etc.
To Be successful you will require
- Willing to regularly work away from home for long periods of time
- Have an up-to-date COVID pass for travel
- A valid passport for travel.
- To be confident in measuring, cutting, and using hand and power tools.
- To have good on-site experience preferably industrial sites.
- A site safety card preferably CCNSG or CSCS.
- Flexible and reliable.
- To be happy working away from home for long periods of time
- Be able to attend an interview via TEAMs APP
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this website with your CV or contact Brendon @ Russell Taylor