Trainee Manufacturing Coordinator - Recruitment
Russell Taylor Group
Burton Manor, Neston
Salary Neg on Experience (full training is available)
** Immediate Start Available **
You will be a driven, self-motivated, ambitious, determined individual with excellent communication and customer service skills, someone that can join our Russell Taylor family and enjoy a full and successful career with us.
It is preferred that you have experience within Manufacturing, Production and Industrial recruitment, it's not essential if you have a passion for people and results.
Your Role on day to day will be:
* Sourcing, interviewing and candidates for specific permanent job roles across: FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Construction, Packaging and General Manufacturing
* Identifying quality candidates through; Networking, Job Boards as well as placing Adverts to attract applications
* Create a database of quality candidates skill-coding all of their key skills onto our system
* Gain sales leads for the consultants from your candidate networking
* Work closely with the Manufacturing Team to understand all live vacancies & client requirements
* Match candidates to live vacancies
* Prepare/submit candidate shortlists to the Team for live vacancies
* Ensure compliance administration of all candidates is up to date & correct.
* Think outside the box of how to generate quality candidates and help grow the business along-side your colleagues
* Competitive starting salary
* Huge potential to earn bonus
* 25 days holiday per year + 8 Statutory bank holidays
* 1 day off for your birthday each year
* Access to a fully facilitated gym on site
* Own cafe and fully licensed bar
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* On-site parking
* Training & Development opportunities
Please submit your details and CV ensuring all your contact information is fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager