Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Wrexham
£competitive basic salary and realistic 1st year OTE of £25,000 - £30,000
Russell Taylor is a rapidly expanding, technical and engineering recruitment agency based in Bromborough, Wirral and Wrexham. Part of a £150 million turnover group, we are one of the country's fastest growing recruitment companies. Due to continued expansion inn our Wrexham Branch and an increasing workload, we are now looking to strengthen our teams with the addition of two, enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We are looking for bright, confident individuals who can demonstrate a real passion to succeed within the recruitment industry and who can forge a very successful and rewarding career with Russell Taylor.
We work within the construction, engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, on a national and international basis. All of these sectors are currently experiencing major and sustained growth, so there is no better time to join our company and launch a varied and financially rewarding career in recruitment. So, if you are an ambitious, energetic person who is hungry to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- Be responsible for building and managing your own client and candidate base
- To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals
- To play a key role in the company's business development activities
- To research online and press resources, to gain an in-depth industry knowledge of several sectors
- To always represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Regular client meetings in and across the UKDesirable Skills:
- To be educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 12 months sales experience
- Enjoy closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken and a professional personal appearance)
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience of meeting clients face to face
- A track record of growing and building client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
- Be resilient, tenacious, ambitious and dedicated. Above all, be a team player and enjoy working with like-minded people in a vibrant and driven environment.
We offer structured training, a competitive basic salary, commission scheme and benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 28), a company mobile phone and pension scheme.
Please apply today for more information.