Russell Taylor are the Wirral's largest recruitment agency and we are looking for fresh, energetic and motivated people to join our family owned business.
If you are target driven, have a desire to earn commission and would like to train with one of our largest recruitment teams, please do get in touch today.
Location: Wirral ( Bromborough moving to Burton by Quarter 4 2019 )
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, modern office with breakout areas and fantastic working environment.
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Due to an outstanding year last year, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the UK's fastest growing privately owned recruitment business, within their Technical & Engineering division.
We are looking for a recent Graduate or someone with sales experience who has a keen desire and drive to work in an office based sales environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Learning about the recruitment process and developing a skill base within the search and selection process.
- Sourcing candidates for current engineering vacancies and guiding them through the recruitment process from initial conversation to placement.
- Networking - attending company visits, networking events and building relationship with candidates to source leads
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Engineering developments and generating leads. To be suitable for this role you will be/have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates alike.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
- Drive and motivation to learn
- None essential criteria although a nice to have;
- A full UK driving licence
- Degree / Higher Level Qualification
- A knowledge of the recruitment processShould you wish to apply for this role, please send over a copy of your CV and covering letter to the Divisional Manager of our Technical & Engineering Division, Steven McCarthy - email@example.com