Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Burton (Wirral/Cheshire)
£competitive basic salary and realistic 1st year OTE of £25,000 - £30,000
Russell Taylor is a rapidly expanding, technical engineering and construction recruitment agency based in Burton, Wirral. Part of a £150 million turnover group, we are the country's fastest growing, independently owned recruitment business. Due to continued expansion and an increasing workload, we are now looking to strengthen our Construction Management division with the addition of several, enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We are looking for bright, confident individuals who can demonstrate a real passion to succeed within the recruitment industry and who can forge a very successful and rewarding career with Russell Taylor.
Russell Taylor work within the construction, engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, on a national and international basis. All of these sectors are currently experiencing major and sustained growth, so there is no better time to join our company and launch a varied and financially rewarding career in recruitment. So, if you are an ambitious, energetic person who is hungry to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- Be responsible for building and managing your own client and candidate base
- To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals
- To play a key role in the company's business development activities
- To research online and press resources, to gain an in-depth industry knowledge of several sectors
- To always represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Regular client meetings in and across the UK
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have a professional appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Target driven
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be resilient, tenacious, ambitious and dedicated
- Above all, be a team player and enjoy working with like-minded people in a vibrant and driven environment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- To be educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 12 months sales experience
- Enjoy closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Experience of meeting clients face to face
- A track record of growing and building client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
We offer a friendly working environment in our very own converted manor house and grounds, based in the leafy village of Burton in Cheshire. We have excellent facilities on site including free parking, games room, gym, bar, on-site café, extensive break out rooms and stunning surroundings.
We also offer structured training, a competitive basic salary, commission scheme, regular incentive rewards, company holidays and a benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 28), a company mobile phone and pension scheme.
Please apply today for more information by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org