Russell Taylor Group Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Scientific
Location: Neston, Burton, Cheshire / Merseyside
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30am - 17.30pm (Friday 16.00 finish)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, modern office with breakout areas, gym and fantastic working environment.
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Due to an outstanding year last year, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the UKs fastest growing privately owned recruitment business within their scientific division.
We are looking for a recent Graduate / A Level qualified person who is keen to utilise their science quali within a sales environment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines / blogs etc to keep up to date with the latest Scientific recruitment developments and generating leads.
- Sourcing candidates for current scientific vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Networking - attending company visits, networking events and building relationship with candidates to source leads for new business.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Be educated to Degree or A Level within a relevant Scientific or technical discipline.
- Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner would be an advantage.
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills.