Recruitment Consultant /Account Manager (Trainee role) - Scientific
Location: RTG HQ Burton/Neston, Cheshire (near to 'Two Mills' junction.
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym onsite, café onsite (discounted), cycle to work scheme, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, stunning location - we are based at Burton Manor.
Due to continued success, we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Scientific team at our HQ in Burton Cheshire. Our Scientific Team was established in 2017 and has grown from strength to strength; the successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn and progress - they will be trained up in recruitment activities alongside given the chance to work across key Scientific sectors.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Scientific recruitment developments and generating leads.
- Sourcing candidates for current scientific vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Networking - attending company visits, networking events (when needed) and building relationship with candidates to source leads.
- Ensuring KPIs and targets are met (this will of course reflect a trainee).
- Completing Boolean search strings.
- Monitoring and reacting to job applications.
- Emailing Clients/ Candidates .
- Inputting and updating the CRM system and ensuring compliance standards are met.
- Ensuring the correct documentation is collected (RTW employment checks, ID etc); again full training will be provided on this.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- A Levels with sales experience will be considered (ideally Degree qualified but not essential)
- Experience within a sales environment coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills