We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Working out of our Salford Quays Office (with free parking and excellent public transport links) you'll be joining our successful Construction Trades Team.
Working within the Trades & Labour Construction Team you'll be responsible for:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients, working in partnership to gain and retain business
- Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
- Take an active role in the attendance of client meetings, functions & networking
- Developing a warm desk whilst targeting new business opportunities
- Making use of a variety of data portals to identify medium and long term project targets
- To ensure that rates and T&C are agreed before supply
- Working with the Team Labour Manager / Resourcer to identify potential candidates
You'll need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be extremely organised, be able to work to tight deadlines, be a great team player and be driven and motivated in a competitive environment.
Knowledge of recruitment particularly the Construction sector would be a massive benefit, but not essential as a full and personalised training plan will be offered.
Career progression will also be clearly mapped out - offering you opportunities to progress into more senior positions within a short timeframe.
In return you'll be offered a fantastic package including:
- Competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- A clear, monthly commission scheme (Uncapped)
- Regular performance based salary reviews
- Company mobile phone
- 3.30pm finish on Fridays (+ Dress down Friday)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days with length of service)
- Extra half day holiday for your birthday
- Regular incentives and company rewards (Our 2022 high achievers award is an all expensed trip to Portugal !)
- Modern offices with breakout areas and canteen
- Free parking
- A fun, vibrant and nurturing environment
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply online with an up-to-date CV, or contact Gary Leatherbarrow in the Russell Taylor Manchester Office for a confidential chat - 07776 595 432
All communication will be treated in the strictest if confidence