TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR (CONSTRUCTION MANUFACTURING)
£20,000 PER ANNUM + DIVISIONAL BONUS
HOLYWELL, NORTH WALES
PERMANENT / FULL TIME
We currently have an opportunity for a Transport Administrator to join our client's busy team based in Holywell.
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth.
As part of the Transport Team, you will be working in a busy transport office, responsible for completing administration tasks accurately, adhering to industry legislation and company deadlines.
This role will involve providing support with site systems; auditing; quality; safety and environmental; and support SOP's and documentation control.
You will also support the maintenance of safety, environmental and quality systems, and standards on site, and in the preparation for site audits by external bodies.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Check self-bill costs and scrutinise other invoicing/billing of hauliers
* Compile costs to be billed to other departments
* Invoicing and PGI queries. (Keep up to date on a daily basis)
* Root cause investigation of transport/haulier complaints. (Propose action plans to prevent re-occurrence and track haulier cost reclaim)
* Update despatch plan for products to Ireland
* Assist with maintaining orders and help resolve errors
* Input and validation of data required for customs clearance into SAP
* Creating delivery paperwork for delivery shipments
* Assist with transport load planning for UK/Western Europe
* Booking overnight deliveries and updating despatch plans for products to UK/BENLUX & Ireland
* Assist with compilation of transport KPI data and charts
* Provide general support to the transport department as required
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE ROLE:
* Good communication skills both written and spoken
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative to resolve problems
* Good level of IT literacy - Excel skills will be required, and a good working knowledge of SAP
* Past experience in a transport admin role is an advantage but is not essential
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
* Continually looking to develop oneself
* Champion the customer's requirements at all time
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and
work hard to deliver it efficiently
* Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers
* Be consistent, credible, and reliable. Have the courage to be honest
* 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Standard divisional company bonus
* Career progression and development
* Monday - Thursday 08:15 - 17:00 and Friday 08:15 - 16:00
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all your contact information is up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant