Competitive + Benefits
Commutable from Warrington, Wigan, Stockport, Wilmslow, Liverpool, Manchester
An exiting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Planner to join the Transport Planning team in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person looking to further their career. The company are offering a competitive salary, pension, discretionary company bonus, flexible working + 25 holiday days.
As a Transport Planner you will aid in the production of technical studies within the Transport Planning team. You will also contribute towards the technical excellence of the team and whilst working on a variety of challenging projects.
You are also responsible for:
- Prepare relevant transport documents including: Technical Notes, Transport Assessment, Travel Plans, Delivery Service Plans and Construction Management Plans.
- Taking the technical lead on small projects and providing technical input to larger projects.
- Use of junction modelling programs.
- Use of the TRICS database.
- Providing qualitative analysis of data.
- Stakeholder management, consultation and communications.
- Developing innovative transport solutions to serve and benefit Clients.
- Contributing to the technical development of the transport function.
- Minimum HNC qualification in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of analytical software programs such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, the TRICS database and MS Office.
- Experience in preparing Transport Assessments/ Travel Plans.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player to contribute to dynamic group
- Experience with CAD, AUTOTRACK and BIM Level 2 is highly desirable.