UK Marketing & Communications Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing graduate to promote and market this global company among various audiences. This position will collaborate with both internal and external departments to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages and the highest standard for communications.
A truly global company who are specialists in calibration and asset management services, this dynamic business are present in 22 countries and operate in over 30. With over 3,000 employees worldwide they service a unique blend of over 35,000 clients annually, providing an exceptional "one-stop-shop" solution for all. They are one of the largest calibration companies internationally, and have a strong market hold in the Aerospace and Defence industries across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities for the UK;
* Organising, preparing and attending tradeshows & seminars for the UK
* Organising and preparing customers' events in UK (e.g. open day, golf day)
* Co-ordinate and manage the design, production and dissemination of marketing publications for the business, such as a company wide Newsletter
* Conduct Branch and Embedded Facility audits in order to ensure uniform branding throughout the UK following the global group's governance
* Collaboratively manage and co-ordinate the company website
* Manage and animate all company's social media accounts
* Co-ordinate the design of artwork for UK documentations, banners, exhibition displays, adverts, vehicles graphics
* Ensuring the rebranding process is completed when acquisitions are made
* Carry out email marketing campaigns
* Interfacing with PR agency for dispatching UK press releases
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Have a degree in marketing and communications or related
* Have perhaps a couple of years' experience within a service industry
* Be eager to develop their career with a global market leader
* Possess excellent written, verbal and creative skills
* Have an ability to problem solve and come up with creative ideas
* Have excellent IT skills with experience of managing websites and social media
* Be able to drive this position forward as it will cover the national business
* Have a willingness and flexibility to travel - this is a key requirement
The company has a number of offices throughout the UK so you could be located in either their South Manchester, Derby, Hampshire or Stevenage offices.
If you are a motivated, engaging individual with exceptional drive, creative thinking and good marketing knowledge who is keen to pursue a career within this sector, then please get in touch to discuss the role further!