UK Sales Manager - Biopharmaceutical and Life Science
My client are a world leader in specialist fluid handling technologies for a range of industries including food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental. They offer a breadth of expertise, and unrivalled solutions to their customers pumping and fluid transfer applications. They are part of a large global group.
The UK Sales team are now recruiting for an exceptional Sales Manager to drive sales into their flagship Biopharmaceutical and Life Science sector.
* Lead, coach and develop a team of highly effective sector led Technical Sales Engineers selling premium fluid handling solutions including Single-use consumables, process equipment and capital equipment.
* Support the team both technically and commercially, ensuring optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
* Support team members with the development and execution of Key Account plans.
* Optimise efficiencies within the team ensuring KPI's are understood and achieved.
* Develop team members with Personal Development Plans and annual appraisals.
* Take responsibility for performance, conduct, welfare and discipline standards, in line with company procedures.
* Lead by example by demonstrating Values of Customer Focus, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Safety and Collaboration.
* A proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a highly effective field based technical sales team.
* Track record solutions sales into the Biopharmaceutical sector.
* Experience of developing sales of new products in a mature market.
* A strong understanding of the sales process and pipeline management.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Be qualified to Degree level in related subject or have significant experience.
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Company vehicle
* Fully equipped home office
* Pension & healthcare
* Excellent prospects within a multinational company
Apply now for this fantastic role!