Vice President of Sales / Sales Director - UK and Europe
My client is looking for a Sales Director to join there award winning team. This position is to take over the Sales team and KPI management within the UK and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include all though not be limited to the following -
- Provide a full focus on continuous improvement of the sales team within the UK and Europe
- To submit accurate sales forecasts and other reports in relation to the team and yourself as requested by the senior management team
- Continue to develop and improve on sales processes and procedures
- Continue to enhance the sales team and train on individual needs and requirements
- Providing coaching and feedback on a regular basis
- Help to maintain sales targets within the team and use tactics to ensure the team are reaching the best of their ability
- Ensure all sales team reach there project and sales deadlines in a timely manner
- Managing a remote team in different foreign locations on a daily basis
- Maintain and develop on all records of pricing, sales and activity reports
- Work closely with other line managers, internal sales and administration teams
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Must have over 10 years sales management experience
- Direct sales experience in the construction industry ideally concrete industry is preferred
- Over 5 years capital equipment sales is desired
- Must have previously managed an international remote team across UK and Europe
- You must have a valid passport and be able to obtain visas to visit other countries
- The ability to travel is essential
- A team player who leads by example
- An excellent relationship builder
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed in all tasks set
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in people management
- Empower staff to achieve the best results
My client has over 20 years' experience within the construction industry, specialising in a wide range of equipment that covers concrete slab placements. They cover all Software, Service, Maintenance, they give full training on products and services to ensure there client base gets the best out of there equipment.
There is an excellent package on offer including a competitive salary, company credit card, bonus, equipment for a home office, phone and laptop.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.