Vice President of Sales - Europe
Are you a passionate leader, who believes in encouragement and supporting your employees?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional leader to join a global organisation. Based in the UK, this role requires extensive travel and managing a remote team across Europe.
A world class leader within the Construction industry, this renowned organisation delivers products and services that provide solutions to all their customers needs. Their technology within the concrete slab industry stems from a deep understanding of the industry as they strive to continuously develop innovative products and services that enable their customers to increase productivity and profit.
Your responsibilities will include all though not be limited to the following -
* Provide a full focus on continuous improvement of the sales team within the UK and Europe
* To submit accurate sales forecasts and other reports in relation to the team and yourself as requested by the senior management team
* Continue to develop and improve on sales processes and procedures
* Continue to enhance the sales team and train on individual needs and requirements
* Providing coaching and feedback on a regular basis
* Help to maintain sales targets within the team and use tactics to ensure the team are reaching the best of their ability
* Ensure all sales team reach their project and sales deadlines in a timely manner
* Managing a remote team in different foreign locations on a daily basis
* Maintain and develop on all records of pricing, sales and activity reports
* Work closely with other line managers, internal sales and administration teams
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
* 10 years+ sales management and leadership experience
* Direct sales experience within the Construction Industry, ideally related to Concrete
* 5 years+ capital equipment sales
* Previously managed a remote team across Europe
* You must have a valid passport and be able to obtain visas to visit other countries
* The ability to travel is essential
* A team player who leads by example
* An excellent relationship builder
* Self-motivated to achieve and exceed in all tasks set
* Able to demonstrate a proven track record in people management
* Empower staff to achieve the best results
There is an excellent package on offer including a competitive salary, company credit card, bonus, equipment for a home office, phone and laptop.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.