Warehouse Operations Manager (3PL Storage & Distribution)
Are you a commercially minded Warehouse and Operations Manager who is looking for a new opportunity? One that will mean joining a successfully thriving and growing business? One that will offer you a new challenge that will lend your management skills across multiple site? If the answer is YES... this could be the perfect role and business for you to join.
Daily Responsibilities in Your Role
- Managing and overseeing a team of 10 warehouse personnel
- Forging close working relationships with the Drivers across all four site
- Managing the onsite client relationship and attending daily weekly meeting with the client
- Ensure all stock is stored and scanned correctly through daily reports (SAP is the ERP System used by the client)
- Responsible for the budget and financial performance of the site
- Engineering a move from current warehouse to a new client facility
- Involvement in layout of new warehouse to optimise stock capacity and dispatch capacity plus picking efficiency.
- Palletways experience
- Experienced in budget and cost management within a logistics operation
- Strong financial acumen, the ability to negotiate when tendering supplier & customer contracts
- Proven man management skills with the ability to coach and lead a large team
- Excellent Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong team working skills and the ability to develop employees to their full potential
- Thorough understanding of P & L management and the ability to manage and develop KPI performances and targets
- A sound commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Full clean driving license
- Monday to Friday 7.30am- Finish (40 hour week)
- £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus the 8 Bank Holidays
- Government pension scheme
- All warehouse locations are within 10 miles of the Wirral
- Fantastic local amenities
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are correct and fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager