Warehouse Operative in Ipswich (IP3)
This person will need to have at least 2 years' experience as a Warehouse operative and be responsible to their Team Leader, the Warehouse Supervisor and the Warehouse Manager. This role will involve working closely with a small team through the day to day operations of the Warehouse.
Key responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative will include: -
- Unloading of daily containers in a timely and safe manner
- Creating space in the Warehouse for future stock arriving
- Relocating stock when required
- Picking daily orders and samples
- Loading pallets accurately with the Haulier
- The ability to work under your own initiative.
- Good Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Other Warehouse duties as maybe required.
In addition to these duties the candidate will need to show good communication and organisational skills with the ability to be able to work to deadlines.
For more info, please call Luca at Russell Taylor on 020 3327 2013