We are looking for warehouse colleagues to join our team in Ellesmere Port. In this role you will carry out the prompt turnaround of all materials delivered for the site while ensuring that all materials correspond with the order details. Assist in making sure materials are processed through good inward inspection if required and ensuring that all materials are delivered on time to their required location.
- To carry out duties in a safe manner and under the health and safety policies in place.
- To carry out physical checking of materials and ensure there is a match between actual materials/delivery note and Purchase Order details.
- To be able to carry out the Unloading of a variety materials from vendors vehicles, ranging from manually handling packages/parcels to large diameter pipe and heavy equipment.
- Putting away of Stock materials into "Stock" locations in the Main Warehouse
- Re-packaging of materials and despatching to end user with signed copies of the paperwork.
- To ensure that materials/equipment despatched to Site is suitably packaged/re-packaged - to ensure that damage in transit cannot occur - and to ensure all relevant paperwork is attached.
- Assist in loading vehicles ready for materials to be delivered to the wider site.
- Previous warehousing experience desirable
- FLT experience desirable
- SAP Experience desirable
- Ability to problem solve and address issues as they arise
- Enthusiastic individual who is highly driven
- Ability to work within a team to deliver targets
- CSCS/CCNSG or equivalent safety passport
Hourly rate - £12.59
Working Hours - 8am to 4pm / Monday to Friday