We are looking for a Warehouse Operator to assist with assembling and packaging our consumables prior to shipment and inventory control. We also run a cleanroom operation and the successful candidate would need to be willing to work in this kind of environment.
Perform physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment
* Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties.
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
* Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift.
* Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
* Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
* Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. Emphasis on material coordination.
Skills and Aptitude Profile
* Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is advantageous
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible individual (adapt to differing situations)
* Computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve
* Counter balance and reach truck driver
Monday to Friday 7am - 3.30pm or 8am-4.30pm
This role is to start on Monday 16th September so please click on the link to apply and we will be in touch asap.
Manufacturing Division Manager