Role: Warehouse / Materials Handler Role - GMP / Medical Device
Salary: Under £20,000
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operator to work for an ever growing Medical Device company based in the area of Manchester. You will be responsible for a variety of warehouse related duties in a GMP manufacturing environment. You will have previous experience in a similar role and the ability to learn role related skills in a GMP and a highly regulated environment.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Perform computer / IT tasks for orders, inventory and tracking orders.
- Responsible for performing cycle counts on paper and handheld scanners.
- To be aware of Health & Safety COSHH & Manual handling techniques.
- You will be responsible for handling and the disposal of waste.
- Operate all the warehouse equipment, various forklifts etc.
- Support all areas as requested by management.
- Good knowledge of internal IT systems.
- Previous worked within a GMP environment.
- Good knowledge of shipping, inventory control, stores and packaging functions.
- Good maths skills and English communication skills.
- Previous experience working within Life Sciences as warehouse staff would be highly beneficial.
Keywords: warehouse, operator, GMP, Medical Device,